Peladow

  • Thread starter Thread starter liam
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

liam

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
88
Reaction score
72
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone still using peladow without issue or any unwanted elevated ICP tests.
TIA
 
I don't have any direct info on this product, but I'm assuming this is like the Dow flakes people used some time ago?

Following to learn more.
 
I see fewer people using it now, but I think some still do. One change to the Dow products was more bromide left in it, so it may not be best for no water change systems.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new