Pellets for anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter sprungson
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sprungson

Anemone Lover
View Badges
Joined
May 20, 2019
Messages
670
Reaction score
590
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fed a couple ocean nutrition large pellets to my gig and he loved it. After he ate it he opened up bigger and looks great.

Any risk to feeding them this?
 
My Black Widow BTA loves TDO pellets!

giphy.gif
 
I always use vitalis anemone pellets. Not sure if you can get them in your country. It's from the UK.

But I agree with Minh that it doesn't foul unless spoiled by water at some point in the past.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new