Pennsylvania Saltwater Stores

The Saltwater Kid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi There,

I will be going on vacation down to my Dad's place in Birdsboro, PA (near Reading) the end of next month and just wondered if there are any good saltwater stores besides That Fish Place in Lancaster? Any info would be appreciated!!!
 
There's a frag swap in Williamsport, PA (looks like 2-3 hours away from Reading on a map) on April 28th.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new