PENTAX K-x

  • Thread starter Thread starter seaweed88
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

seaweed88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2009
Messages
209
Reaction score
5
Location
Indiana 46514
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been looking for months for a DSLR. I am going to use it for corals and my son's sports. I do not care about the video and I would use the eyepiece not the screen. I have been looking at the Pentax K-z. I can buy it for around 150 a month which I am able to do. Any one have any thoughts on this camera?
Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new