Peppermint Shrimp

Amtaylor417

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

So, I bought 5 peppermint shrimp to try to get rid of a couple aptasia i have. The only issue is i literally havent seen the peppermint shrimp anywhere since after the day i added them to the tank. Mind you the day i added them, my clown fish and royal gramma started trying to attack the Peppermint fish to eat them. They were able to hide, but i havent seen them since. Anybody have any suggestions on how to find them? lol

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

So, I bought 5 peppermint shrimp to try to get rid of a couple aptasia i have. The only issue is i literally havent seen the peppermint shrimp anywhere since after the day i added them to the tank. Mind you the day i added them, my clown fish and royal gramma started trying to attack the Peppermint fish to eat them. They were able to hide, but i havent seen them since. Anybody have any suggestions on how to find them? lol
I got one over the weekend and he lives in this rock cave. Took me forever to find him. He only comes out to steal food from the corals... hasn't touched an aiptasia yet lol

Im sure they are in there, just hard to find

PR_nano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added 3 some time ago to take care of an aiptasia issue. They took care of it, while they are active during the day they're most active at night. They do laps on my 20 gallon at inspecting everything that is in the tank. I seen them go after aiptasia and a few bristle worms as well. Ended up removing one that went after corals but the other 2 take care of the display and breed about once a month which means free food.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back