Pepsi or Coke?

blasterman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RC Cola over coke or pepsi. Pepsi is too sweet and Coke has too much vanilla in it. RC is a good compromise.

My family owns a large bar and I choose all the beer / liquor. I have a Peanut Butter Porter on draft that rocks. I can drink anything, but can't stand IPAs. Don't get how people can drink bitter beer. Tastes like lawn clippings.

Emac909

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s all caramel flavored carbonate water.
But as a company pepsi over coke awww 100% (in Bert Kreischers voice). I worked for coke for 5 years and they treat there employees like straight trash. I didn’t know that at the time while I worked there. Then one summer I got sick of the company shorting me overtime hours and finally quit. I got a few calls from pepsi asking me if I was interested in working for them. After not finding a different job for a few months I took them up on the offer. For day 1 with pepsi I made more money per hour and benefits from day one. I’ve never not had an issue with getting paid for hours I work.
Side note about 10 years after quitting coke I got a class action settlement for 12k. It was for the company short paying hours.
Multi billon dollar company and they could afford to pay there employees properly. Come to find out the classes action lawsuit was from them skimming hours/minutes off each employee weekly pay. Luckily I kept track of hours I worked and caught them on the skimming.
Coca-Cola is a trash a** company

DED65

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coke and Big Mac? Not for me! Give me a Cowboy from Papa Murphy’s and an ice cold Weinhard‘s root beer and I will be happy. It’s good to know we all have the healthy diets:cool:

Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pepsi or Coke? Bud Light or Miller Lite? Big Mac or Whopper? .............. Just some questions I think we should all get back too, as people and as Americans. Seems we have a hard time trying to talk about anything else. Why the divide? Just a random thought.
Why the divide? Because it serves the interests of many elected officials to create dislike, mistrust and even hatred among the public. What we all learned in political science 101 is that angry people are much more likely to vote than those that are happy or satisfied, and that such votes can be more easily "channeled" when this is the case.

Shon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Soda.. as long as it is real sugar in a glass bottle. Stewarts is good.

Beer.. eh, prefer mix drinks, sometimes an after dinner thing like a shot of Sambuca or Rock'n Rye

Burger.. Bison.

fish farmer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Root beer....with vanilla ice cream in it.

I used be a Big Mac person, I don't think I had a Whopper until I was 25. I never liked the mix of condiments, ketchup, mustard, etc. I know Whopper's can be "made your way"....but it's fast food, I don't want to be that picky guy waiting for my special burger while my fries get cold.

What about a good greasy Wendy's burger!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Cherry Pepsi
Whopper burger
Miller lite

JCOLE

Grower of the Small Polyps
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used to prefer Coke years ago. For some reason though it doesn't taste the same as it used to. I enjoyed the carbonated kick but now it just taste like syrup. I never used to like Pepsi but I am actually enjoying it more and more nowadays. It seems to have that carbonated kick I miss from Coke.

Five guys cheeseburger for me all day!!!

Blue Moon is on tap

footgal

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
COKE!!!! Pepsi is.... bleh. Coke is just smooth, sweet, bubbly, the perfect taste... fantastic. Pepsi is weird, grates on your teeth and the flavor is less good. It tastes a lot like watered-down coke if that makes sense? Pepsi from a tap is a billion times worse than canned or bottled pepsi, Im not really sure why? Maybe all the bars near me mix it wrong? Canned pepsi is bearable, but I'd rather have McDonald's sprite than tap pepsi. Im more of a chicken nugget kinda gal, so I cant speak for the burgers, but the burger king nuggets from 2 years ago were the bomb. They have since changed the recipe which is horrible, and I now prefer McDonalds (as long as theyre hot). Suprisingly, the Jack in the Box chicken nuggets are actually my favorite. Cant speak for the beer, cause I turn 17 next month :)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll have a coke please. I WON'T drink Pepsi at all. I'll take a whopper or a Big Mac...not too picky there, but I prefer to grill my own if I've got the option. :D

mijan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
real sugar pepsi, unless it is flavored with cherry and/or vanilla then coke is a better choice. Since the covid outbreak finding real sugar pepsi has become impossible.

Not really into BK or McDonalds. I worked at BK in my youth (met my wife there) and made so many Whoppers I've sworn them off for life. If I go to McDonalds it would be for a filet-o-fish. The best burger would be at Fatburgers, although homemade off the grill is always better to anything else.

Not much of an alcohol drinker but when I do I prefer a gin-n-tonic before a beer.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back