Pepsi or Coke?

MichaelReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coke... Pepsi is for heathens. The beer choice listed is nasty. Every burger has its place depending on mood. Oddly I don't really consider the Big Mac or Whopper a "burger"... more like a meat dessert. I like the Big Mac for the fries but Whopper for the actual "meat" content if I had to choose.

I prefer Five Guys near us since we don't have Shake Shack or In-n-Out

Pepsi
Beer? *Barf*, Scotch only.
Fast food wise, Carls Jr/Hardees or Inn-n-Out

alain Bouchard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but to answer at your 2nd degree question, I think its the same as the "fanboy phenomena" where people try to justify the choice they make while having no other argument. Like radion is the best light (cause I paid so much for it, I cant stand the idea that I could have paid a fraction of the price for something equivalent) or I love apple (cause its so hip to have an apple product, but I know deeply that many android product are by far superior for cheaper, so I keep using old argument proven to be wrong or even insulting people)

Spieg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coke! Except for that Freestle crap they sell at most of the fast food outlets now days that stuff all (tastes like orange soda to me).

Reef.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neither...after not eating sugar for a month as I was on a health kick, I can no longer drink Coke or Pepsi as it tastes like drinking pure sugar, I now drink Coke Zero which tastes like Coke should without the crazy amount of sugar, the no sugar alternatives for Pepsi are not nearly as good.

Jack Ravensbergen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neither...after not eating sugar for a month as I was on a health kick, I can no longer drink Coke or Pepsi as it tastes like drinking pure sugar, I now drink Coke Zero which tastes like Coke should without the crazy amount of sugar, the no sugar alternatives for Pepsi are not nearly as good.
Without sugar ok , but the replacement for sugar in zero is aspartaan... and that's real poison

Reef-junky

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
real sugar pepsi, unless it is flavored with cherry and/or vanilla then coke is a better choice. Since the covid outbreak finding real sugar pepsi has become impossible.

Not really into BK or McDonalds. I worked at BK in my youth (met my wife there) and made so many Whoppers I've sworn them off for life. If I go to McDonalds it would be for a filet-o-fish. The best burger would be at Fatburgers, although homemade off the grill is always better to anything else.

Not much of an alcohol drinker but when I do I prefer a gin-n-tonic before a beer.

Hmm sounds like someone else

Attachments

• B2B38B7A-9127-4D7D-A709-5A0CD4469FDB.jpeg
    B2B38B7A-9127-4D7D-A709-5A0CD4469FDB.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 2

[Cameron]

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pepsi
Beer? *Barf*, Scotch only.
Fast food wise, Carls Jr/Hardees or Inn-n-Out
I am a fruity drink guy actually. Give me something with an umbrella in it. Hardees... I just can't. I grew up near one of their food processing centers and knew a lot of guys that worked there. I am sure every brand has stories but ignorance is bliss. Needless to say, what I know keeps me from ordering there.

MichaelReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am a fruity drink guy actually. Give me something with an umbrella in it. Hardees... I just can't. I grew up near one of their food processing centers and knew a lot of guys that worked there. I am sure every brand has stories but ignorance is bliss. Needless to say, what I know keeps me from ordering there.

Cant drink that stuff, hard alcohol only. I went from a bourbon guy to a scotch guy a few years ago.

Hugh Mann

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Canadian, so my perspective may be slightly different. I will also say everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if it's wrong. :D

What even is this Pepsi you speak of? Same with light beer? These terms are unfamiliar to me, and the idea of a 'light beer' leaves me scared and confused.

Coca-Cola
Dark beer, the darker the better, bonus points for craft.
I have no opinion on whopper vs big Mac, but that's because my burgers are a juicy mix of whitetail deer and black bear.

Have a good day there, eh!

Specific Ocean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chicken Wings Love GIF by Buffalo Wild Wings

1guydude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. I used to drink a lot of cptn. Ive been sober prob now a yr or yr 1/2.
I still have gallon and 1/2 in my garage. And some on top.of the fridge. No touch.
D

Oregon Grown Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, let's be honest. Most fast food burgers taste very similar. Where the real divide exists is which chicken sandwich? To which I'll answer: Popeyes. I won't accept any other answer.
Also, I prefer diet sodas anyways.
I saw someone else say it, but most IPA's or irish whiskey.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back