Pest Identification

vaguelyreeflike

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2022
Messages
624
Reaction score
489
Location
Alberta, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are these? Friend or foe?
On the undersides/edges of Zoa frags.

B25C0EB2-2F58-482E-9CD3-9E85B0C596C5.jpeg 7FDD1490-F02F-4F4E-B559-CD4A6F4808D7.jpeg F0C789D7-BDA8-4B03-91C7-2F6F34C8C8A7.jpeg
 
Hard to tell but if I had to guess it looks like a pineapple sponge.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new