Pest on Elegance Coral

Little Barren Reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Location
Martinez
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I’ve tried to search for this type of pest I pulled off my elegance coral, but I’m new to the forum so I may have overlooked a relevant thread. I pulled this crab/tick like creature off of the flesh of my elegance coral. The coral has been looking a little off for a few days, I thought it might be flow or light related as I recently moved the coral from my QT to my display tank. I dipped the coral with coral RX when I place it into my QT and again as I moved it to the display tank.

00C7B583-9AD8-45FC-A98E-A3E9CF6609DD.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new