pests on new coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter emma25
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

emma25

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@emma25
Sorry, but I can’t even tell you what kind of coral it is. I do see what you are talking about with respect to baby feather dusters. Unless you are very experienced, I would give coral a fresh water dip for 5 minutes and discard water in bag.
 
Super cool! You almost never see those out of their tubes. I wonder if the frag bag water was unpleasant in any way
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new