Petco is Closing Drs. Foster & Smith

Haha Alton good to see you on here. So as long as Kevin Kohen stays on as director I think it will be ok. Now if petco starts to push him out...
 
There are several petco near me. I have yet to buy fish from them but i have been very tempted. The fish always look very healthy and well kept. Tanks look to be in good shape and prices are decent. I dont see much for corals in any of them and when you do its mostly softys
 
looks like no more free shipping for >20 dollar merchandise orders. bummer
 
Petco owns everything that was under Drs. Foster and Smith, but not places they only supplied.
 
When they shutting down?.Just ordered 200 gal box of reef crystals from Dr Foster Smith. Petco doesn't carry the 200gal box.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new