Peter 75 gallon build

peterthegamer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2012
Messages
411
Reaction score
36
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm peter, I know this ins't a true build But I guess ill call it a build we are going to do some huge stuff to the tank.
First off let me show you some pictures of our setup what we have to work with. I got this whole tank for 165 with extra stuff 1 needle pin protein skimmer and some other stuff. Also we got 2 sumps.
The 75 right now looking at the wall with some MH that i'm going to give away
IMG_0122.jpg
The stuff it came with
IMG_0123.jpg
My current 29 setupMixing Water :D
IMG_0125.jpg
Got another one of these babies
IMG_0126.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0124.jpg
    IMG_0124.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 137

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 5 18.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new