Pete's Aquariums

I have not but I will give this a bump for you buddy!
 
Posting up in the Hudson Valley Reef Keepers should get you some responses. I'm local but really can speak to the place. Stopped in once a couple of years ago to check it out when I was just starting up my tank.

Hudson Valley Reef Keepers
 
Don't bother. The place is disgusting, in a state of perpetual disrepair, and the owner doesn't seem to care.

If you are looking to walk in, there's a 80% chance it will randomly be closed.
 
Within the last 3 months. Received first fish in Horrible shape. Died soon. They immediately offered to replace as per the policy. And drug me along for week with nothing. I had to catch them answering the phones and eventually just said screw it. Refund.
I almost ordered from them today.

I had another e-tailer string me along for almost 2 weeks. I canceled the order. Either you have the fish or you don't.
 
Received a fish from them dead on arrival. They replaced it no questions asked and sent out a nice and healthy replacement. I'll order from them again because they honored there policy and I ended up getting what I paid for. I was a little worried when the first fish showed up dead though..
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new