Pete's Elos 160XL

ruggirello2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2010
Messages
81
Reaction score
3
Location
napa, ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, I just wanted to show off my 2 yr old 160XL. The tank is around 200 gallons.

Specs:
2 mp40's
stock sump and skimmer
2x400w w/6x54w t5 aquaphoton fixture

P1020444.jpg

Thanks for looking.
 
I did all I could and finally got rid of mu blue clove polyps, but dang they look awesome all filled in like that on the rocks! Great tank!
 
I did all I could and finally got rid of mu blue clove polyps, but dang they look awesome all filled in like that on the rocks! Great tank!

Please tell me how you were able to get rid of your blue cloves?! I'm close to getting to all new live rock and redoing the tank in order to remove the blue cloves for good.
 
That is a fine-looking setup you've got there, sir! I like the rockscape, and you have some really sweet chalice colonies as well. I hope to upgrade to the 160Xl myself in the near future. Have you been satisfied with it so far?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new