OP
OP
Petter N

Petter N

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I saw my sea cucumber (Holothuria lencopilota) for the first time in almost a month. I thought it was dead. But apparently it was just a little shy.

OP
OP
Petter N

Petter N

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Full screen. The aquarium has been running for 14 months.

PA300030.JPG

OP
OP
Petter N

Petter N

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my Tunze Nanostream 6020 has stopped working. It's been running around the clock for almost 10 years, so I'll not complain. Anyway, I have now ordered a new Tunze Nanostream 6020.

OP
OP
Petter N

Petter N

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm got another worry. Bubble algae have started to grow in the aquarium, both in the sump and in the refugium and in the display aquarium. Tips on how to reduce or get rid of these are gratefully received.

ajtomase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

My name is Petter. I am from Sweden. Around the year 2000 , I started with Freshwater Aquriums, first focusing on Catfish. Then i switched to Malawi cichlids. At most i had four Freshwater Aquriums of varying sizes. December 2010 i got my first saltwater aqurium, a Red Sea 130D, and shortly after all the freshwater aquriums were sold.

Since a year ago i have a Red Sea Reefer 625 XXL. I run the aqurium according to the Triton Method. More info and photos will be coming soon.

Petter
What made you choose the 625 instead of the 750? I'm looking at either of those two tanks for my first tank and I can't make up my mind which to get.

OP
OP
Petter N

Petter N

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What made you choose the 625 instead of the 750? I'm looking at either of those two tanks for my first tank and I can't make up my mind which to get.
There were mainly two reasons why I chose 625. I wanted an aquarium that was 150 cm (59") long because that is what I have room for at home. The other reason was simply that it was what I could afford.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%

Back