pH reading not showing up on the app

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reefer911
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reefer911

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2022
Messages
1,536
Reaction score
888
Location
Pensacola, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure why but my pH isn’t showing up any more on the app. I had an issue where the probe was reading 10.50 constantly so I ordered a new probe since my actual pH is around 8. Once I got the new probe calibrated (had to do it twice), I can’t see it any more on the app. When I select the three bars to the right in the sensors area, I see it. But I want it on the dashboard. I did go back and forth changing from pH to redox a couple of times because the new probe was also reading 10.50. And the current redox you see on the dashboard was previously my pH. It got changed when I was trying to diagnose the 10.50 problem.
And yes the pH sensor is active. Any ideas?
EEDA6D89-1876-4EB8-8D48-7B5248641B20.png
F3D6DBB4-D861-41BC-A090-BAB46D1C3155.png
 
Have you seen this

1674719407901.png


1674720520928.png


Check the items you want to show and press applay



1674720839116.png


This screen shows up - note in my example there is no probes activated, hence disable. Press the check mark (blue marking)

1674720963647.png


The result

1674720999745.png


Sincerely Lasse
 
Oh yes. I have seen that and used it when initially setting up the dashboard, but did not think to do that this time. Thanks again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new