OP
Aquaph8

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are impossible pictures, they're tucked under an overhang twords the back of a 3' wide tank. That's why Im not trying to raise them at this point, getting the eggs would be tough.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Those are impossible pictures, they're tucked under an overhang twords the back of a 3' wide tank. That's why Im not trying to raise them at this point, getting the eggs would be tough.

Ok...boo. ;) Good stuff anyway! Hopefully, the next batch will be where you can get to them to raise them. :thumb:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Aquaph8

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This one is for you Chris

And Ill finish with a Full Tank Shot

OP
OP
Aquaph8

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Venustus angel,P. Attenuatus and P. Octotaenia have all gone in the display and seem to be fitting in well, got my fingers crossed they all thrive.

OP
OP
Aquaph8

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Brad, it's an out dated Konica Minolta with the wrong lens, haha. It's not a cannon but better than an iPhone.

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Brad, it's an out dated Konica Minolta with the wrong lens, haha. It's not a cannon but better than an iPhone.

Its better than any phone pic imo. I've been looking for a camera that I can try taking some better than cell pics, but not wanting to drop the $ that I've seen some spend. Regardless if it's outdated, nice pics!

zibba

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Venustus angel,P. Attenuatus and P. Octotaenia have all gone in the display and seem to be fitting in well, got my fingers crossed they all thrive.

Nice pictures and great group of fish you added. The diamond tail and eight line are on my list too. Venustus are beautiful but I'm hesitant. Looking forward to seeing how yours behaves in the reef.

OP
OP
Aquaph8

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its better than any phone pic imo. I've been looking for a camera that I can try taking some better than cell pics, but not wanting to drop the $ that I've seen some spend. Regardless if it's outdated, nice pics!

Thanks man!

Nice pictures and great group of fish you added. The diamond tail and eight line are on my list too. Venustus are beautiful but I'm hesitant. Looking forward to seeing how yours behaves in the reef.

Thanks bud, the angels been loose for all most a week now and is behaving good so far. The two wrasses were just released last night as the lights ramped down and seem to be fitting in nice today. I was worried about my Marjorie with them but their small size seems to be keeping them off his radar.

Mike&Terry

Wrasses, Angels, & Tangs, Oh My!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brett, nice picture update, but where are the new guys? Doesn't count unless we see pics! :wink:

Glad to hear they are all doing well... :bigsmile:

OP
OP
Aquaph8

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brett, nice picture update, but where are the new guys? Doesn't count unless we see pics! :wink:

Glad to hear they are all doing well... :bigsmile:

Thanks M&T, I haven't broke out the camera since I added them last night but I will soon. Thanks for the heads up on FB, it was bad timing though :(

OP
OP
Aquaph8

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update, attenuatus dissapeared, I give up. Venustus and eightline are great though :)

OP
OP
Aquaph8

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Chris, he's been gone about a week now.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good, but sorry to hear that as well.

I lost both my attenuatus and bellae a couple months back; the bellae I had just over 2 years. I'm about to give up on flashers entirely; they simply don't live long.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking good! Sorry about the loss. :(

OP
OP
Aquaph8

Aquaph8

Love The Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good, but sorry to hear that as well.

I lost both my attenuatus and bellae a couple months back; the bellae I had just over 2 years. I'm about to give up on flashers entirely; they simply don't live long.

Thanks Hunter. Sorry for your losses as well, such a downer with some of these fish we dreamed about for so long.I have Mccoskers, line spot, and eightline and they seem great but the attenuatus just don't adapt to the group very well.

Looking good! Sorry about the loss. :(

Thanks Rev :)

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 44 29.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 41 27.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 34.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.3%
Back