• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

pHep®+ Pocket pH Tester with 0.01 pH Resolution - $40

Item Price
$40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Hidden426

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Great PH tester. I am breaking down my setup and have no need for any of this anymore.

I have one of the two buffering solutions required to recalibrate. I last used it a month ago and it was dead on so I don't think it need a recalibration but if I were to buy something from here I would want to recalibrate to be sure.

The manual says this is under care and maintenance:

To obtain the highest accuracy for measurements it is important to follow these tips:• Calibration is only as good as the buffers being used. The pH buffers value changeover time once the sachets are opened. Fresh buffer should be used for eachcalibration.• The electrode should be rinsed with purified water each time before placing inbuffer or sample to be tested.• When the meter is not in use it is important to add several drops of storage solutionto a sponge in the protective cap to keep the electrode hydrated. If storagesolution is not available, then pH 4.01 or pH 7.01 buffer can be used.• For improved accuracy it is recommended to calibrate in two buffers. It is importantto use buffers that bracket the expected value of the sample to be tested. Forexample, if the expected value is pH 8, the meter should be calibrated usingpH 7.01 and pH 10.01 buffers.

The buyer is responsible for shipping costs.

IMG_2183.jpeg

IMG_2185.jpeg

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 104 75.9%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 10.9%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back