• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Philips CoralCare G2 in white plus controller

Item Price
550.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

chenwon54

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 7, 2009
Messages
142
Reaction score
6
Location
las vegas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Item Price 550 plus shipping cost
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to the Selling Terms Of Service
2. YES shipping is available

3 philips CoralCare g2 white with hanging kits available. Asking 550 each. One controller available (if you buy all 3 lights I will include controller for free) otherwise controller 150.00.

Items used for roughly 6 months. They are far too powerful for LPS tank so I switched to different lights. In perfect clean fully functional condition. All original boxes and accessories included. Just be aware that these are heavy and shipping price will reflect that. Pics available on request.

IMG_5628.jpeg IMG_5629.jpeg IMG_5630.jpeg IMG_5631.jpeg
 
Item Price 550 plus shipping cost
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to the Selling Terms Of Service
2. YES shipping is available

3 philips CoralCare g2 white with hanging kits available. Asking 550 each. One controller available (if you buy all 3 lights I will include controller for free) otherwise controller 150.00.

Items used for roughly 6 months. They are far too powerful for LPS tank so I switched to different lights. In perfect clean fully functional condition. All original boxes and accessories included. Just be aware that these are heavy and shipping price will reflect that. Pics available on request.

IMG_5628.jpeg IMG_5629.jpeg IMG_5630.jpeg IMG_5631.jpeg
Would u be willing to trade for high end coral?
 
Interested in all 3 lights and controller. Any guess on shipping cost? To Florida.
 
Last edited:
Yeah I’m thinking I’m interested in all 3 (maybe only 2, not certain yet) so please respond to my private message
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new