Phillips Hue lights in the Background

boumbo25

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
61
Reaction score
23
Location
Québec, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What do you guys think ? Black backdrop or live colors ?
youtube link :

Sorry for the sound... watching Bates Motel !
giphy-downsized-large.gif
 
The colors look great but, the back glass will soon be covered in various coraline and other alga. It's a real pain to keep that glass clean. I would go with the black.
 
The colors look great but, the back glass will soon be covered in various coraline and other alga. It's a real pain to keep that glass clean. I would go with the black.

I have to clean the back glass every second day or so, but i find it worth the trouble.
 
Pretty sweet either way.
 
Unless you have a small tank, cleaning that back glass is going to get old quite quickly.
 
Eh, its not that bad. I keep my 125 gallon clean. Used frosted glass paint. I plan on eventually getting a light back there, but just a white one to make it look nicer. And I'd love to make a shadowbox, but my plans never came through on that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new