Phone Pictures, Let's See Em'

random phone cam shots :)

13933439_1757598954511414_855234397_n.jpg


13933463_1757598927844750_411886660_n.jpg


13940981_1757599217844721_1028609160_n.jpg


13942405_1757599157844727_1179021552_n.jpg


13942566_1757599191178057_1971187980_n.jpg


13956902_1757599117844731_1289770678_n.jpg


13988768_1757599131178063_2083276357_n.jpg
 
Amazing pictures. Is there a certain lens or app I need in order to get those close up pics?
 
Nice keep them coming!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new