Phone Pictures, Let's See Em'

Samsung S6 edge

0df2c8e3666c8a32331006dc4edaab82.jpg
Is that more of the Bounce Acans that is going to cost 1k per head :D
 
Thanks! No filter, no app, only samsung s6. Pro mode, iso 50...80...
I've got the s7. I'll try playing with pro mode. Thanks for the tip!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new