Phosban reactor's for a Biocube 14.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kfox93
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kfox93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2017
Messages
109
Reaction score
66
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have a phosban reactor for their biocube?
 
You are better off just using a bag of chemipure elite. I'm not a high tech expert reefer but I have run some nice looking reefs. On my systems I've went the reactor route and over years of testing and monitoring the cost and ease of using a bag of chemipure elite won hands down.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 4 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new