Phosguard placement

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jrswish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jrswish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2019
Messages
148
Reaction score
72
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have it in my return pump area in my AIO nuvo 20, is that fine for placement?
 
That should be fine. Does best in a spot where there’s a lot of water movement. By the return should be fine
 
As long as it doesn't get sucked into the return,
I would not have any concern.
Stop Motion Fish GIF by CreativeCooking
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new