photobucket

ctsps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a new nikon d5000 and was reading the sticky about using photoshop to edit your pictures after shooting in raw,can you also use photobucket or is photoshop better,thanks

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
CS4 is amazing,and imean AMAZING most people are overwhelmed because of it,but if you take your time ask questions and learn it is hands down of the the best programes ever made.

OP
OP
ctsps

ctsps

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do you do it get into photoshop.com and edit pics in there,i was always a photobucket guy

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm no photography expert but they are two different things. Photoshop is expensive editing software that you would purchase. It has features for the amateur all the way up to the professional. Photobucket is a free online service that also allows you to upload and do some basic (re-size, crop, red eye reduction, etc) editing.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm no photography expert but they are two different things. Photoshop is expensive editing software that you would purchase. It has features for the amateur all the way up to the professional. Photobucket is a free online service that also allows you to upload and do some basic (re-size, crop, red eye reduction, etc) editing.

Exactly. You can download a full trial version of Photoshop and use it for 30 days, but it's $700+ software. Photobucket is just a place to host your images.

You can download this program for free and it has almost every feature of Photoshop. GIMP - The GNU Image Manipulation Program

Ingenuity against algae: Do you use DIY methods for controlling nuisance algae?

• I have used DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 40 46.0%
  • I use commercial methods for controlling algae, but never DIY methods.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • I have not used commercial or DIY methods for controlling algae.

Votes: 21 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 6.9%
Back