phytoplankton identifications

ecnerret_kiss

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone ID this phyto species, please?

this is under microscope 40x
515938179_1129657902333761_4132456898636835122_n.jpg
 
Interesting! I just today started to culture Tertraselmis, and I'm right now shopping for a microscope lol!

Could I ask what scope you're using here?

@Eldredge are you Abel to help here please?
 
Interesting! I just today started to culture Tertraselmis, and I'm right now shopping for a microscope lol!

Could I ask what scope you're using here?

@Eldredge are you Abel to help here please?
The brand is Northwest and I got it from Facebook market place for $40 only.
Looks a bit old. but it has 4 lens. 4x 10x 40x and 100x OIL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new