phytoplankton identifications

ecnerret_kiss

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone ID this phyto species, please?

this is under microscope 40x
515938179_1129657902333761_4132456898636835122_n.jpg
 
Interesting! I just today started to culture Tertraselmis, and I'm right now shopping for a microscope lol!

Could I ask what scope you're using here?

@Eldredge are you Abel to help here please?
 
Interesting! I just today started to culture Tertraselmis, and I'm right now shopping for a microscope lol!

Could I ask what scope you're using here?

@Eldredge are you Abel to help here please?
The brand is Northwest and I got it from Facebook market place for $40 only.
Looks a bit old. but it has 4 lens. 4x 10x 40x and 100x OIL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new