Phytoplankton

TheLandShark

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2024
Messages
52
Reaction score
19
Location
Salem
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good day,
Dose this final plankton culture look bad?
It’s brown, dark green, little yellow.
No smell at all. It’s been cooking for 10 days.
I just used an old culture I had, F2, and salt mixed at 1.022.
It dose seem to have some sediment floating around as well.
Just run it through some coffee filters
Thanks for your knowledge.

IMG_9440.jpegIMG_9439.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new