Pic: bubble coral feeding

Bernardhny

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 14, 2014
Messages
168
Reaction score
3
Location
Selden, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally I try not to post pictures , primarily because I am new and I have so much to learn but I thought that this was pretty cool I took a pic of my bubble coral eating. Normally I never see the mouth, but for some reason it did not bubble over the food.
udyqe5e7.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new