Pic needed for a diy build

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nmaran72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nmaran72

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2018
Messages
191
Reaction score
79
Location
Ny
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in the process of doing a new build. Does anyone have a ghost overflow with a eurobraced tank.
Thanks.
 
Not sure what your looking for. You can place an overflow to side or in the middle. I would go pretty high in the placement.
 
I think I understand what you are asking. So let me see if I can clarify? You are worried about the brace obstructing access to the top of the overflow? Or the brace being in the way?

If so, I would suggest a Fiji cube overflow. The inside portion can be removed easily for cleaning, even with a euro brace. The shadow or ghost can also, but their design makes it a little tougher. I also prefer the Fiji, as the inside and outside sections are level. This reduces noise to almost nothing.

@dantimdad please correct me if I am wrong about their overflows.
 
You are correct. Mine is sitting flush to the aluminum trim but I just wiggle and pull and the whole inside comes out. It’s fantastic.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new