• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Picasso and Platinum clownfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriGuy31+
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriGuy31+

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2009
Messages
138
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have been selling only locally for the past few months but I have decided to try nationally on this site. I will be honest and say that I have never shipped fish before. Although, I have shipped zoas and SPS without issues. I will guarantee live arrival if signed for on the first attempt. I ship overnight by 10:30am and use kordon breather bags as well as styrofoam lined boxes. I will either give a full refund(minus shipping cost) or replace the pair and we split shipping on the replacement. I don't foresee any issues but I wanted to be clear. I except paypal and will ship to the lower 48 states.

Now on to the good stuff. I currently have (4) picasso grade B and (4) platinum clownfish for sale. I also have more in growout and they will be ready in a few weeks. Please watch the video in 1080p to see both members of the pair.

Picasso Grade B pair #1 $175 shipped
Picasso Pair #1 - YouTube
IMG_3398.jpg

IMG_3397.jpg

IMG_3396.jpg

IMG_3395.jpg


Picasso Grade B pair#2 $175 shipped
Picasso Pair #2 - YouTube
IMG_3401.jpg


Platinum pair #1 $350 shipped
Platinum Pair #3 - YouTube
 
Platinum pair pending....

I should say that these are all tank bred by myself. They are about 4 months old and about 1" long. The picasso third stripe will continue to develop. I require half down to hold. I would also like photo evidence of DOA within one hour of delivery. Thank you.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new