Pick My Lights For Me

PhishEDELIC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Messages
102
Reaction score
180
Location
Northern NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260515_194813_189259EA-B827-4E0A-8C27-570E6E56E383.png



20260515_194758_D54267C0-8C2A-4DB8-BC6E-1909770931CE.png


So this is my current tank and I plan on doing mostly SPS. But I can’t decide on going with two Radion XR15 G6 or one Radion XR30 G6. Or even crazier, two Radion XR30 G6 and run them at a lower power… let me know what you think I want to order something this weekend.
 
I mean if $ isn’t the issue, I think two radion 30s would work perfect and give you plenty of lighting options for various corals
 
If you have the budget for $2500, there are far better options IMO and I say that as someone who likes Radions and had success with them

ATI Straton is a better light for around the same cost

Nicrew Gen 2 would work and be 1/4 the cost. 2 of the 150s is plenty for that tank. I’d save the $2000 personally and buy other stuff like the Tunze Orca instead
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new