Picked up some used gear today.

I have been trying to google what brand skimmer based upon that logo, but when I zoomed in closer on the picture I don’t think it’s a logo. I thinks it’s just a part for something sitting on the lid. It looks off center and it seems to be covering one of the holes in the lid.
well im a schmuck lol, i think something looks like this logo though and
honestly still looks good i would just try and see if a sicce pump fits it. The skimmer design looks ok for the most part, but fine adjustments are gonna be hard
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new