Picky clown hosting remedy

Trayfrog

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a saddleback anemone fish that thinks he owns all three anemones. So my clowns decided to host the wave maker. I bought a beta rock that has 2 holes and suctions to the side of the tank. I put an anemone in it. The clowns took to it right away.

IMG_2657.jpeg IMG_2662.jpeg
 
Well, that is one way to get the anemone to host your clowns!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new