Pico Aquarium Brand

scott11

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
121
Reaction score
40
Location
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone around here have a Pico Aquarium brand tank? I have a 18" cube AIO from Pico which I think has a great setup. Will be posting about my tank soon, but would like this to be a thread for any Pico owners, if there are any.
 
I thought the owner stopped making aquariums for the time being. When did you purchase your tank?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new