pics of 125 build

dolliecc

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
40
Reaction score
16
Location
montgomery al
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just starting to transfer from a 65g to a 125g and want to document the progress. I will be posting pics of the build...
 
I just did this 2 weeks ago. I'm so happy I did! Good luck and looking forward to seeing how it goes!
 
image.jpeg
I just did this 2 weeks ago. I'm so happy I did! Good luck and looking forward to seeing how it goes!

This is from last night start to fill it up. So excited!!!
 
Had a leak in the return, had to order part, sooo no sump!!! However did get some rock placed. Hopefully sump will be repaired tomorrow
image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new