Pills for autoaqua smart stir where to buy?

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where to buy additional pills for the autoaqua smart stir? I just spent 12 minutes shaking vials and think its time for a stirrer. I can find the smart stir all over but no extra pills anywhere. Coralview as them listed and on sale (clearance?) but they will not sell them to the public per the website. Premium aquatics has them listed as discontinued. There are probably alternatives but this is all new tech for me and don't have the stirrer yet to measure the pill and wont buy one until I know I can get pills.
I lost the original ones first week I had Smart Stirrer - right down the drain with tested water.

Got these off Amazon, comes in packs of 2; I got 2 packs and keep one in a little baggie dedicated to each test kit. Helps, but still have to pause when pouring water out.

These are good quality and create the same lvl of stir action.

Duda Diesel sbar06 Z7 High Magnetism Magnetic Stir Bar 7 mm x 3 mm 1/4" x 1/8" PTFE Coated Stirrer Rod, 3" Height, 3" Width, 7" Length (sbar07) https://a.co/d/gdBJPbl

OP
OP
exnisstech

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lost the original ones first week I had Smart Stirrer - right down the drain with tested water.

Got these off Amazon, comes in packs of 2; I got 2 packs and keep one in a little baggie dedicated to each test kit. Helps, but still have to pause when pouring water out.

These are good quality and create the same lvl of stir action.

Duda Diesel sbar06 Z7 High Magnetism Magnetic Stir Bar 7 mm x 3 mm 1/4" x 1/8" PTFE Coated Stirrer Rod, 3" Height, 3" Width, 7" Length (sbar07) https://a.co/d/gdBJPbl
Thanks. I ended up getting the ones below and they are identical to the ones that came with the stirrer. They were $10 for 25 of them when I purchased.
EDIT : I'm lucky and have a stainless sink and they stick to the sink and don't go down the drain if I drop them.

Screenshot_20240212-103618.png

ESABOE

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I ended up getting the ones below and they are identical to the ones that came with the stirrer. They were $10 for 25 of them when I purchased.
EDIT : I'm lucky and have a stainless sink and they stick to the sink and don't go down the drain if I drop them.

Screenshot_20240212-103618.png
Much better pricing then what I got!

I’ll keep those bookmarked cause I have an old sink with no drain protection and more importantly, I’m clumsy

OP
OP
exnisstech

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Much better pricing then what I got!

I’ll keep those bookmarked cause I have an old sink with no drain protection and more importantly, I’m clumsy
I'm clumsy and forgetful. The only reason I know they stick to the sink is because I hear the tink sound when I dump the cuvettes and have forgotten to remove them lol

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 33 12.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 156 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.0%
Back