Pineapple on Pizza??

  • Thread starter Thread starter mpjmeyer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pineapple on pizza debate??


  • Total voters
    18

mpjmeyer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
664
Reaction score
1,176
Location
St. Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For all my fellow pizza connoisseur's out there, what are your thought on pineapple on pizza debate. I myself am pro pineapple pizza!! You?
 
@ChiCity From Chicago? I'm in St. Louis. One of my drivers just got back from Chicago and brought a couple slices of pizza from Giordano's....BEST PIZZA I'VE EVER HAD!!!!! I think they were supreme
 
It's gotta be good pineapple, otherwise it's just nasty
 
Pineapple, red peppers, black olives!

At my store we call it the Reggie deluxe. After the guy tasty grass one everyday at 12:20(you could set your watch by him)
 
If they squeeze the majority of the juice it's ok.

Nobody likes wet pizza, I know it's my career lol

100%, I love pineapple on my pizza but it must be squeezed. Also I have discovered I really like a pizza with ricotta sauce, spinach and mushrooms. Yummy :).
 
@ChiCity From Chicago? I'm in St. Louis. One of my drivers just got back from Chicago and brought a couple slices of pizza from Giordano's....BEST PIZZA I'VE EVER HAD!!!!! I think they were supreme
Giordano's is def tasty, Lou Malnati's is also on that level of fire; but I digress as I'm not a huge fan of those types of crusts, I prefer more of a neopolitan style crust or east coast style
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new