• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pink carpet anemone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulywalnuts

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2014
Messages
252
Reaction score
95
Location
Seymour, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
14" open
Healthy and beautiful.
This animal had been in captivity for 2 1/2 years.
499. Firm
You pay shipping :). Thanks
 
Pinkish red. Depending on light.
Only reason for sale is, I am going mostly sps high flow.
 
Great deal.....I'm looking to grab another tank for my red/pink since she can't handle the flow of my gig tank. GLWS
 
Very Nice
 
I would buy it, but I don't think I should have to pay your PayPal fee. That's like me paying for your local newspaper ad ?

I'll think about it though. lol...
Beautiful !

We have a green carpet and love it.
Would they both get along ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new