Pink Highlighter Growth.

HudsonReefer2.0

Algae Happens
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
6,177
Reaction score
10,395
Location
Mile Square City
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow. From 3/31 til now CC Pink Highlighter
7593BDAE-B66F-466E-B9DC-0F86AA86834E.jpeg
436D8A47-1E73-4442-A438-E3E8AB49CB96.jpeg
 
Seems super happy in your tank! Good to see another nj stick head. Where did you get the highlighter from?
 
I’m waiting for their 50$ Sale lol
 
This was a sales piece before Xmas. Went a lil overboard w them. CB Flaming Phoenix is coloring up. See where it goes under the new lighting. Fingers x
 
Looks great! Seems to be super happy in your tank! It's on my list. They have a couple up for sale now, but looking for a deal haha.
 
Recently aquired a piece myself, looking forward to seeing your progress! I haven't really been paying much attention to it, but mine has some great PE, probably why I haven't really taken in it's beauty. I really love the branches on your piece, it's different, in a good way.
 
Picked up a chunky piece from ARC recently and it looks to be a fast grower!
 
The pink highlighter is without a doubt the fastest growing Tenuis I’ve ever owned. It’s the largest coral I own….and that’s after probably making/selling 20 frags and growing a back up colony that I traded for some sweet speciosa
 
Some day when I have the confidence for it, I'll give one a shot. A lot of bucks to risk though.
 
Yah, I'm fine with most SPS; hit or miss with acros though
 
Mine didn’t do so well when it was called MCC Prom Queen, but tried again as a Pink Highlighter and it’s about to take off after just a few months.
 

Attachments

  • 5416FB0D-A917-4B7C-B039-BCC56A01B3A0.jpeg
    5416FB0D-A917-4B7C-B039-BCC56A01B3A0.jpeg
    207.2 KB · Views: 163
  • 567259DB-9D44-4266-A38A-4A25EE61D07E.jpeg
    567259DB-9D44-4266-A38A-4A25EE61D07E.jpeg
    242 KB · Views: 157
@SweetReefOH ty bro. Need a par meter to find out but I have it 2/3 up the front glass on a rack centered on one of the xr15 g5 pro. I have 2 on my redseaxl300 and I’m using the ab+ template 12pp 2 hour ramp so 8hours total at 70% overall intensity. Had the radions for little over a month and ran redsea 90s at 100% both blue and white before that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new