pipefish care - new pictures added

Oh, I just saw this. Hi to you vlangel! Pipefish are doing well - I tried to get a picture - they weren't together :( DSCN3336.jpg

So glad to hear the pipefish are doing well. I'm toying with ordering a pair when I order my Ocean Rider seahorses but I'm a little worried that they will totally decimate the pod population I've been growing for the past 3 months. How big is your system?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new