Pirate's Reef - A New Beginning

No but I will find out what’s going on. Or I will have sherry text. She responds to her. lol
Sounds like a plan. I think she has only posted in her thread once this past year. It would be nice to know how she is getting along.
 
Pirates Reef update…

Well, the plan was to start stocking this nano while I got the big tank going and transfer a lot of the stuff into the big tank (125). But life continues to get in the way. The big tank is still not running.

This is the current state of affairs.
810A7B8B-9D14-4476-B7F0-B16D892A58CE.jpeg


69434629-7CB2-4631-8083-63EA01A31A88.jpeg
 
Tank looks great Gary, good to see ya, best wishes to you and yours... :)
 
Still to this day one of my favorite R2R tanks. The “cool” factor is off-the-charts!
Thank you. I have enjoyed all of its resurrections.
 
Tank looks great Gary, good to see ya, best wishes to you and yours... :)
Thanks. Everything still uphill at this point. One of these days…
 
Looks fantastic !
Thanks. Unfortunately a lot of stuff in there is experiencing a growth spurt. I need it all to stay small for a while longer. :)
 
Thanks. Unfortunately a lot of stuff in there is experiencing a growth spurt. I need it all to stay small for a while longer. :)

I can take some leathers off your hands for sure. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new