pistol shrimp sexy shrimp

IME they never interact.

Sexy find a coral/anemone and stay on it, pistols find a burrow spot and tunnel under the rocks where you don't see them except the entrance, rarely burrowing somewhere else.

Never witnessed a pistol go up on rock, so sexy that stay on coral should be safe. I'd be more worried about the goby actually, pistols are scavengers but the goby can swallow sexy shrimp whole..... don't overthink that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new