Plain, non-expensive mushrooms

Ordovician_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know of a source for simple, old school mushrooms. Not these fancy named morphs, just the old green or purple ones.

Rusty_L_Shackleford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know of a source for simple, old school mushrooms. Not these fancy named morphs, just the old green or purple ones.
You're best bet is gonna be local reefers with established tanks. If they've got a mushroom colony there's probably a few strays floating around they might part with for cheap. If you have a local reef club start there. I haven't seen these in retail places in ages. They've gone the way of acros and zoas where everything is some OG super kush bounce for $300 a polyp. Which while hey if that's what tickles your pickle and you can afford it go for it...but its not for me.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back