Planet Aquarium Build Time

BrianReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all

I ordered a custom planet aquariums tank (72x24x13) 8 weeks back and no word from them via my LFS on when it will be ready. Anyone else waiting on or recently received a Planet tank? How long was your wait? Debating if I try to get in touch with them direct on this…

Thoughts? Thx!

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yorr LFS should have an order number and its them that placed the order. I would lean on them a bit harder

sgarron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in a similar situation with planet as well. Ordered a plain, non drilled 60 gallon cube on 3/31. Still waiting. LFS has been advised planet is still waiting on glass…

Will be pulling the plug at the end of the month and going with SCA, albeit at double the price

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told 8-10 weeks minimum due to:

* limited staff just getting back into the groove from covid restrictions

* limited supplies due to the whole raw materials distribution chain being interrupted by covid

ReefCheef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all

I ordered a custom planet aquariums tank (72x24x13) 8 weeks back and no word from them via my LFS on when it will be ready. Anyone else waiting on or recently received a Planet tank? How long was your wait? Debating if I try to get in touch with them direct on this…

Thoughts? Thx!
I ordered from a different custom builder, but one I'd say is pretty similar to Planet. I ordered in November, and the tank just arrived last week (first week of July 2021). Mine's bigger than yours, but I'd expect to wait at least a few more months. For context, mine was supposed to be done the first week of March when I signed the paperwork.

Back