Planet Aquariums AIO

BAMatter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know this is an old thread but after getting a Tideline Lagoon 31 today I can say I am very impressed. I was looking around for an IM Nuvo Fusion 25 but the Tideline 31 is the same footprint with 25% more water volume. The fit and finish is excellent and I really like the way the return is done. The slip fitting into the return nozzle will make removal of the pump for cleaning really easy and the RFG nozzle is a cool touch.
Only gripe is the no-name return pump feels super cheap and I swapped it for a Sicce Syncra 1.0 that I had sitting around.
I’m picking this same tank up next week. Can you put up any pics of the rear chambers, and post what the dimensions are? I’m considering one of the new IceCap AIO 240 protein skimmers, and need to know how much room is back there… also how are you liking the tank so far?

Clamberth

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After living with this thing for a few days, the “filter sock” definitely leaves some room for improvement. It’s a mesh bag and preventing it from floating has been annoying.
I am designing and will 3D print a replacement holder to accept 2.75” felt filter socks which will be a much better solution. Happy to hook anyone up who wants one for the cost of shipping. Once I get my design finalized, I’ll post the files publicly.
Hey! I know this is an old thread, but did you happen to ever get the design for that filter sock replacement holder by any chance? I am desperately looking for specs to 3D print.

OutColdCRNA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
K
Hey! I know this is an old thread, but did you happen to ever get the design for that filter sock replacement holder by any chance? I am desperately looking for specs to 3D print.
Kreative reefer sells them. They are acrylic. I just bout a pair for my 65 Tideline for the 2.75 socks.
IMG_0905.jpeg

Madd_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I designed and created my own return adapters because the ones that came on my Tideline AIO 62G Lagoon stopped spinning and I wanted to be able to control the direction of the flow. Check it out!
https://maddreef.com/collections/return-adapters
I started designing and 3-D printing accessories for my own tank and decided to make the accessories available to other hobbyists. Since I've got a Tideline myself, many of my products are built to fit the Tideline AIO aquariums. https://maddreef.com

Attachments

• Return Nozzle Video.mp4
    68 MB
Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back