Plank feeder seconds in stock.

  • Thread starter Thread starter exnisstech
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
20,773
Reaction score
33,782
Location
Ashland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty good discount if you've been looking. Unfortunately I received the notification a few hours after i received shipping info for the one I purchase yesterday at full price. Thats why I don't play the lottery 🤣

Screenshot_20251009-151116.png
 
Cool - they always offer these right? Basically, brand new but has a few imperfections. I've been contemplating to get this plus the euro-braced mounting platform. I've been manually feeding the fish since that's my daily routine... One of these days...

Thanks for sharing
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new