platygyra colony

Asagi

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2015
Messages
726
Reaction score
783
Location
Southern California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi boys, im looking for a platygyra colony. The more dome shaped the better. Honestly don’t care about color, it’ll be under full spectrum. Want it for an esthetic peice. You’ll need to ship it to me. What ya got?
 
IMG_1863.jpeg
IMG_1675.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1678.jpeg
    IMG_1678.jpeg
    147.4 KB · Views: 56
I have colonies of these available 2x2 or 3x4
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new