Playin' with the camera tonight...

GrouperGenius

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
1
Location
Zephyrhills, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Someday I want to be a big boy and get a nice DSLR.....best I can do with my Canon SD900...
IMG_3230.jpg

IMG_3232.jpg

IMG_3234.jpg

IMG_3235.jpg
 
Hey grouper some nice shots there. What are the yellow zoas with the blue on them?
 
Thanks ya'll...takes a bunch of tries with different settings to get the colors to show like the naked eye. I'm still a little off, but getting closer.
 
Very nice shots. I like that you posted the camera. I'm shopping for one, so it's always nice to see what can be done with a specific camera.
 
Very nice shots. I like that you posted the camera. I'm shopping for one, so it's always nice to see what can be done with a specific camera.

Dig the avatar...

It's tough to get good shots with my camera. There are many settings, but none really seem to capture the true colors easily. There is a lot of zooming and backing up and scrolling through pre-set lighting options.

For every 1/2 way decent pic----I take 10-15 shots. And still I'm never truly happy with the result.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new