torch.jpg

shrooms.jpg

hairy.jpg

tinctorus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What program did you use for a camera app, Or was that with the new iphone?

I have a Iphone 4 but my pics dont come out as nice as that even with a few different camera apps I have tried

OP
OP
New Wave

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What program did you use for a camera app, Or was that with the new iphone?

I have a Iphone 4 but my pics dont come out as nice as that even with a few different camera apps I have tried

no app... just the camera function on the phone... i have the 4 too.... should be the same...

mrcoffee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I can't take pics like that with mine. this kind of prompts me to try and take some more pics to see if I can't do better.

OP
OP
New Wave

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank ya! ... i LOVE my clowns... im trying to get good photos of the mandarins... but they are not as cooperative... for the iPHONE... this is what i did... i didnt use any photo apps... the less blue looking photos where takin in the middle of the day with full tank lighting... the bluer ones were takin with the blues only... i cleaned the glass... placed the phone flat against the glass (camera pointed inside) ;) zoomed in to where i thought i could get the picture and waited for the clowns to settle in... the glass helped me hold the camera still... and when it was a good shot... i took it... the color is tricky... the iphone doesnt like to correctly color ballance all colors of the tank.. so it only works on certain colors... there are more coral that i cant get a good picture of... but these ones turned out pretty good... all photos i post are from my phone.

Bishop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank ya! ... i LOVE my clowns... im trying to get good photos of the mandarins... but they are not as cooperative... for the iPHONE... this is what i did... i didnt use any photo apps... the less blue looking photos where takin in the middle of the day with full tank lighting... the bluer ones were takin with the blues only... i cleaned the glass... placed the phone flat against the glass (camera pointed inside) ;) zoomed in to where i thought i could get the picture and waited for the clowns to settle in... the glass helped me hold the camera still... and when it was a good shot... i took it... the color is tricky... the iphone doesnt like to correctly color ballance all colors of the tank.. so it only works on certain colors... there are more coral that i cant get a good picture of... but these ones turned out pretty good... all photos i post are from my phone.

I must salute your ability to find the best angles for iphone photography. Pressing the phone to the glass seems simple enough but even easier to overlook. Any decent shots I got of my tank was purely accidental.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 48 41.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.7%
Back